Dear Valued Stakeholders
Please note that the CHIETA 2019/2020 Special Projects funding window will be open from the 13th of November 2019 to the 12th of December 2019. Applications will be done manually, due to the change of our previous MIS provider. Please download the relevant application forms that will allow you to successfully complete a Discretionary Grant Application from the link below
Process for manual application:
1. Download and complete the SP2019-2020- Special Projects Manual Application form and the relevant tabs contained in the excel document
2. Fill in and complete the checklist and attach the supporting document that is required. Please note that a mandatory project proposal will need to be submitted on the template provided.
3. Print and duly sign the hardcopy forms
4. Email the scanned hardcopy forms with the excel attachment together with the strategic project proposal to:
6. Submit all signed Hardcopy documents, proposal, declaration, tax clearance certificate, company registration documents and BBBEE certificates to the CHIETA Head Office by the 12th of December 2019.
Please feel free to contact Gift Thutse, from the Research and Skills Planning Unit, based at the Head Office for further support:
Region: Head Office
Email Contact: Gift Thutse - email@example.com
Phone: (011) 628 7000 or 087 933 4377