There is an exciting internship opportunity for Intern within CHIETA. The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the CEO’s OFFICE and other business units within the CHIETA. Candidates who meets the below requirements of the position are invited to apply:
• Minimum NQF level 7
• A degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or a similar field
• Must be computer literate
• Valid drivers license will be an added advantage
Key Performance Areas
• Provide administrative support to the Office of the CEO and Stakeholder Relationship Unit.
• Support CEO’s Office during auditing by internal auditors and Auditor General.
• Conduct and maintain regular document control and administration sessions with internal staff.
• Improve documentation identification traceability and retrieve files as requested.
• Assist in preparing travel bookings for the CEO’s Office.
• Assist in scheduling meetings with stakeholders for the CEO’s Office.
• Ability to perform in social media and communications related activities for the office of the CEO.
Skills & Behavioural competencies: Planning and Organisation Skills Communication (oral and written) • Problem solving ability • Diversity awareness • Confidentiality, ethics, integrity, and professionalism • Detail orientated • Teamwork • Innovative skills
Interested persons are invited to submit their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should no feedback be forthcoming by please accept that your application was not successful. CHIETA
reserves the right to not make an appointment. CHIETA is committed to the advancement of Employment Equity. Successful applicants will be subjected to background checks and to undertake required assessments. Closing date: 11 December 2023
Protection of Personal Information – Employment Candidates
1. CHIETA is a responsible party in terms of the POPI Act of 2013.
2. CHIETA will take all prescribed and reasonable precautions to ensure that your information is safeguarded.
3. By submitting your Curriculum Vitae and any other relevant personal information in respect of this vacancy, you understand and agree that:
a. CHIETA needs to collect, keep and use your personal information in order to evaluate your
application for purposes of potential employment opportunities; and
b. CHIETA will only use the information to carry out the necessary recruitment related activities.
4. You therefore give your consent to CHIETA to process your information knowing all of the above and being aware that you can:
a. Withdraw consent at any time.
b. Have the right to request access to your data at any time, in the prescribed form.
c. Have a right to request that your data is corrected and updated, in the prescribed form;
d. Have the right to complain to the information regulator
CHIETA reserves the right not to make an appointment.