WHAT IS THE CHIETA SUPPLY SIDE DEMAND DATABASE?
• The Supply Side Database is one of CHIETA’s flagship projects. It is a web-based initiative that contains a pool of qualified learners and graduates seeking work integrated learning and employment.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS DATABASE?
The purpose of the Supply Side Database is to:
• Create a platform for students and graduates to seek work and gain experience in jobs in the Chemical Sector appropriate to their qualifications and interests
• Establish and maintain a database with relevant details of students and graduates seeking opportunities in the chemical sector AND to track and trace supply in the sector
• Obtain information from employers in the Chemical Sector about their employment needs
WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE SUPPLY SIDE DEMAND DATABASE?
• CHIETA levy paying Employers
HOW TO ACCESS THE SUPPLY SIDE DATABASE?
• Learners and Employers can access the database from the links below
Learner Registration → (coming soon)
Employer Login → (coming soon)